Hello guys, if you are a beginner and want to learn Reactjs in 2021 or a full-stack Java developer learning to React to create a frontend for Java application then you have come to the right place. In this video, I have shared 10 free React.js courses to learn essential react concepts like states, props, react hooks, react routing, and much more.
Here is a list of free React courses mentioned in this video:
1. React Basics in just 1 hour – http://bit.ly/2yqQmMW
2. React and Redux Masterclass – http://bit.ly/2mr07pR
3. React.js: Getting Started
4. Front-End Web Development with React
5. React Fundamentals – http://bit.ly/2qMZQQK
6. Building Applications with React and Flux
7. React vs Angular vs Vue.js by Example – http://bit.ly/2yo3MsV
8. React, Redux, React-Router, Hooks, and Auth0 – http://bit.ly/2qIPEc7
9. React Hooks and Context (with React-Redux migration guide)
10. React JS Frontend Web Development for Beginners
11. FullStack React – https://ift.tt/2QrHwNm
These free React online courses are legally free courses which their creators have made free for educational and marketing purpose and they are from reputed websites like Udemy, Coursera, Educative, and Pluralsight.
While you don’t need to join all these free React courses but I suggest you try a couple and pick the one where you connect to the instructor. Also learning from two different courses and two different instructors work well.